Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hello all...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I've fallen out of the blogosphere for a while. The world has been a crazy place - globally, nationally, locally and even personally. But I hope we're on the upswing... or will be soon.

We're heading out to Orlando to see some friends and spend the holiday. It will be a nice change of scenery. And of course good to see friends. I hadn't thought of it before this year, but I think that Thanksgiving might be my favorite holiday. One of my favorite things to do is to hang out with good friends, with good food, maybe a little wine, and just enjoy each other's company. It's a little harder now with even more friends moved out of the area. So I'm glad we're traveling. Don't get me wrong, I love the friends we have here. It just seems that everyone goes their own way this time of year, and it makes me really miss those friends I have who are far away from me.

So to all my friends out there, near and far... I love you all.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: